November 18, 2019

Hasta cuando...?

Hi everyone! I haven't blogged here in a VERY long time, almost 4 years to be exact. And it's possible I might not blog here again. But I had so much fun blogging here for the longest time - over 5 years exclusively here on Blogger, and over 10 years if you include the 5 years on Movimiento Acuariano (my former Yahoo blog), which I have a list of archives of in my 2nd post ever here. One thing led to another, and I became active on amorandexile.com, when my co-author and I published in 2013, and then in 2014 I landed full-time work at Peace Corps Mexico, where I've been ever since. LosMesquites is now inactive, which is a little sad, because I had invested a lot "corazón" into the educational pages, but since I stopped investing time in the endeavor years ago, it didn't make sense to keep paying the hosting fees. I do still own the domain!

But one of these days I might return to blogging, so rather than take my archives offline, I am just popping in to say "hey" and "hasta luego." It remains to be seen whether it's "pronto" or "la próxima," but in the meantime thanks if you've been following, if you want to catch up with my most recent adventures, I'm active on the public Amor and Exile Facebook site and at my LinkedIn profile. Saludos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!